SpotOn Quality Assurance Systems
Hospitality • Tourism • Food production
“An expertly implemented Quality Assurance System can save the owners and managers of hospitality, tourism and food production businesses up to 50% of their time spent dealing with staff issues, increase customer satisfaction and save on costs through increased efficiencies.” – Patrick Amrein, CEO SpotOn Solutions.
Quality Assurance is at the core of successful and streamlined businesses and many business owners see its value but don’t want to retain one of the QA giants because of the very high costs, administrative burden and need for extensive staff involvement. SpotOn’s Patrick Amrein can provide a cost-effective Quality Assurance package including analysis of your existing workflow to identify areas for improvement, the design of a sustainable Quality Assurance solution, the training of key staff in the new streamlined procedures and ongoing Quality Audits.
- Initial workflow analysis and audit to determine the procedures being used and the current Quality levels being attained by your business.
- Design and production of Standard Operating Procedure-Manuals [SOP] describing your procedures and processes in detail – based on the most thorough Quality Assurance System in the world; ISO:9001-2015.
- Production of in-house training manuals and posters illustrating your procedures and standards.
- Induction materials prepared in print and/or electronic formats to quickly introduce new employees to your systems and expectations.
- Training of key-personnel in Quality Assurance, leadership and in implementing a mentor system for new employees in your business. This should ideally include face-to-face training and company-specific electronic online short courses [10min], designed to refresh and update employee’s knowledge on standards, procedures and processes.
- HR-Mediation because reducing staff turnover and retaining trained and experienced staff pays off with less time spent on training new personnel.
- Quality Assurance Progress Audits conducted on a regular basis un-announced help you keep your finger on the pulse of your business and determine how your staff are shaping up in relation to your the standards set for the business.
- Monthly subscription service takes care of your QA maintenance needs, covering minor updates and adjustments on the module/s and consequent training for your staff. This provides big savings to you and avoids the expensive pitfalls of traditional QA management services.
SpotOn Quality Assurance products are tailor-made for your business and modular so that, as with children’s building blocks, they can be neatly arranged in whatever form suits your current and future business. The beauty of the system is that you only pay for what you need.
Quality benefits your business
SpotOn Quality Assurance products will benefit your business by:
- Increasing the number of customers who return.
- Increasing free word-of-mouth marketing from satisfied customers
- Higher staff retention through less job ambiguity
- Higher net-profit by eliminating costly faults
- More free time at hand through less fault fixing
- Boosting business performance through streamlining processes
- Bringing increased recognition from critical clients, banks and suppliers
About Patrick Amrein
I was born, raised and trained as chef in Switzerland which provided me with a deep understanding of the operations side of the food and hospitality industries and in designing and implementing quality assurance systems for those industries. This together with decades of international experience in Training and Quality Assurance for multiple clients has empowered me to be able to provide service which will be a game-changer in the operations management of your business.